Do I have to go home?
Unfortunately the answer to that question was yes, so here I am back in chilly Wisconsin. It was sad to leave Heidi and Brock. I had such a good time down there with them (and the 70ยบ weather!). It was really neat getting to spend some time with Brock when Heidi wasn't there because I've never really gotten to do that before. We had lots of fun together, even if it did involve hauling a 27" screen TV up two flights of stairs. :) The rest of the week wasn't all that eventful as far as things with Brock and Heidi go. On Monday I just helped Heidi run some errands and then she took me to UCF to show me around. They have a nice campus. It's huge though, which makes sense considering it's a public university. Tuesday Heidi and I went to the beach and hung out there for a little while. It was nice to enjoy the warm sunshine and just relax for awhile. Tuesday night I watched a movie with Brock until Heidi got home from work, then we all just talked until Heidi went to bed. I reluctantly packed up my things and went to bed. Flights went fine out of Orlando. I just had a short delay. No big deal. So now I'm back in Wisconsin. I leave to go back to Gordon on Sunday. I'm so excited!! It'll be really good to see everyone again! I can't wait!! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home