Suhfy's Saga

Monday, January 24, 2005

Saturday: snow and surprises!

On Saturday Kaitlin and I finally rolled out of bed around 1 pm. I brought my stuff back to my room and cleaned up a little bit here, then went back over there to work on homework. Kaitlin had to "clean the bathrooms" in Wood, so I went down to Josh's room to work on stuff down there. By this time is had started snowing and was starting to pile up on the snow that was already there. So Josh and I worked on some homework, then watched some more of The Core, and finally headed up to Kaitlin's room. Throughout the time that I had been in Josh's room Ang had peeked her head in a few times, which I found kind of odd. When we went up to Kaitlin's room I walked in and was greeted by a bunch of birthday horns and shouts of "Happy Birthday!!" It was Ang, Kaitlin, Jeremy, Jenny, Kat, Caitlin, Charity, and Josh throwing a party for me! So we all chatted there for awhile, then decided we were hungry, so Kaitlin, Ang, Jeremy, Josh, and I went over to Lane to get food. The rest of the crew had things to do, so they wished me a happy birthday and left. So we went and got our food, then went back to Kaitlin's room and were joined by Finn to watch a movie. So we ate our food, had the beautiful cake that they had made for me, and watched a couple movies, one of them being The Impostors. Definitely a good time! Although because I wasn't officially 18 yet I still got all the minor jokes. Lol. It was ok though. So we were about to go back over to Lane to play cards and get Josh more food when Kaitlin was like, "Oh, now would be a good time to show Finn something." And she proceeded to pull out 5 or 6 pictures of me when I was little!! I was so incredible embarassed!!! It turns out she had called my mom to ask for one and my mom had sent her 5! (Thanks Mom, I appreciate that so much!! Or not!!) :P And of course Kaitlin had been showing them to everyone for a week so Finn was the only one left to see them. Yeah, so Leanne was very embarassed . . . .Anyway, then we went over to Lane, played cards, hung out over there, etc. until it got late and we decided to turn in for the night. I decided I didn't feel like walking back to Evans again so I stayed in Kaitlin's room yet again. By this time we pretty much decided that I was an unofficial official member of Wood and Kaitlin's pseudo roomie. :) So after an incredibly fun and surprising night we went to sleep with the snow still falling outside . . .

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home