Suhfy's Saga

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Weekend Update

Well as always it's been a while since I've posted, so I thought I should update everyone on how my weekend went. I spent Saturday and Sunday up at Josh's house in NH. On Saturday his dad and sister came down to get us and we drove back up to his house. We just hung out at his house for awhile, then Josh took me around where he grew up and went to school and I got to meet his school headmaster. That was neat because Josh talks about him alot. So it was nice to have a face to go with the name. After that we went a mall nearby to get supper and so that Josh could get some jeans and I got to meet a few more people that he knows. As Josh had warned me, there was a lot of teasing when people found out that I was his girlfriend. :) On Sunday I went to church with Josh's mom and sister (he was still sleeping :P) then spent the afternoon doing homework and napping. Sunday night Josh and I went with his parents to a Valentine's dinner/movie night at his church. It was our first "official" date, which was cool. I got to meet his pastor and a bunch of other people that have known him for a really long time. So that was really neat. On the way home (Josh's dad had let him drive his car back down to Gordon) Josh and I had a very honest and straightforward talk about our relationship and where we did and didn't want it to go. It was good just to talk about it and be honest with one another about where we were at. I can't really speak for him but I know that for now I am just leaving it in God's hands and seeing where He leads. One thing that was especially cool was that after the Valentine's dinner/movie at Josh's church, his pastor prayed for us and our relationship and that God would guide us in the choices that each of us have to make. It was just really neat to have his pastor do that. So yeah, God's got everything in His hands and we'll see where it goes from here. That was pretty much my weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home