Swing swing
Last night Kaitlin and I went to Swing City which was an absolute blast as always! It took us a while to find a car to get there, but we finally asked Jen and she let us use hers. (Thank you Jen! We love you!) So we drove on down, had to park really far away cuz we were kind of late, but sucked it up and walked the long way that is was. And then we danced! The first little while I wasn't dancing very well, which sucked, but as the night went on I got back into my groove. I think it had just been a while so I was a little out of practice. But yeah, once I finally got back into it I had a great time. A couple of the guys that I danced with had different styles, so I learned a few new things too, which was exciting. Swing City is always so much fun! I love it!


2 Comments:
YAY!!! WOOOT! I HEART YOU LEANNE!
By
Anonymous, at 2/12/2005 5:03 PM
So what do you think?
"041 - Ballroom Dancing
Introduces the basic movement concepts and skills involved in ballroom dancing, leading and following and rhythm and style for the foxtrot, waltz, jitterbug, tango and cha-cha"
Sound fun? Hmm.. I'm not sure if they do swing dancing... I think they do, though.
(ErunĂ¡mo)
By
Anonymous, at 2/21/2005 10:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home