A stroll down memory lane
Stolen from Josh, who stole it from Finn, who stole it from someone else I'm sure:
If you read this, even if we don't speak often, post a memory of me. It can be anything you want, it can be good or bad, online or offline, as long as it is true and really happened.
Then post this to your journal. See what people remember about you. Enjoy!!
If you read this, even if we don't speak often, post a memory of me. It can be anything you want, it can be good or bad, online or offline, as long as it is true and really happened.
Then post this to your journal. See what people remember about you. Enjoy!!


3 Comments:
Swing dancing the night away!!
Hanging out a ton during the year.
The meaningful conversations we've had, and lifting each other up to the Lord.
And overall:
The awesome friendship I've had the honor to have with you, in the fun times and in the stinky times. Thank you, Leanne!!
(ErunĂ¡mo)
By
Anonymous, at 2/11/2005 4:57 PM
my dearest leanne! my roomie unofficially! crasher of all things wood! couch crew, red sox, being attacked all the time for no reason (and sometimes for a reason), snowmen at 3am, the imposters, card games, stewarts, swing dancing, awesome partnerness, deaf min, hokay so..., rollar coasters (eventually) cheese heads, and well, my fingers hurt, even though i have many more memmories. I LOVE YOU!!! (oh and must add this: and i know you love me best!!) lol.
By
Anonymous, at 2/11/2005 5:02 PM
Lake weed fights that, of course, you started! Crazy times at Snow Rodeo including the cow and God's amazing blessing of our seminar! Outtasight....where to start there! Mao madness at Brian's, Dan's, Oscars, wherever! Beating you all at SET! Blonde moments...I'd list them all, but my memory is not so profound nor the space large enough for that! Switchfoot in Milwaukee and Worcester! Jars of Clay at Elmbrook! Teaching sunday school and our silly impromptu skits! D-Days and Eli! Prom readying...your confounded hair! Periwinkle shoes! Tickle fests! Going to Mike and Rox's to play w/ Nolan's toys!....wow well I love ya but...I gots to sleep...ccc in the morn!
By
Ang, at 2/17/2005 1:44 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home