México Retreat
Well, I just got back from our Mexico Outreach Retreat up in Hampton, NH. I had a good time and I'm really glad that we had the retreat. On Friday when we left I really didn't want to go because I was missing the swing dance, but it turned out all right. The trip was really good for me. We were able to get to know each other better as a team and I was convicted of some attitude changes that I needed to make before the trip. It was just a really good time of getting away to focus on the trip and think about what we needed to do to prepare to go down there and serve the people in the correct way. So despite not wanting to be there originally I am now very glad that we were required to go and that I did. God knew what I needed. Funny how that works . . . :P He always does . . . :)


1 Comments:
i'm so glad that you got so much out of it, but i missed you saturday night! God is good. (it just seems to take us a while to figure this out, doesnt it?) I love you man! ~kaitlin
By
Anonymous, at 2/06/2005 3:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home