Pretty much the usual . . .
Nothing too out of the ordinary this week. It's been pretty normal. Working on homework, working in Lane, hanging out with friends in between. Yeah, you know the routine. A few highlights though: getting high on Play-Doh fumes (hey, who says it's not possible?), fun times at Deaf Min small group learning to sign squirrel with Kaitlin, my nice contradictory Spanish quote (see Ang's blog), and beautiful clear nights with bright shining stars. The bummer of the week: I can't go to the Wales Swing Dance on Friday!! :( I'm so sad!! I want to go!!


3 Comments:
:( im going to miss my favorite dance partner. "arthie, can i be the man next time?" 'SWITCH!'
*tear* we will have to make up for it by doing crazy ammounts of dancing upon your return.
By
Anonymous, at 2/02/2005 10:02 PM
Aww that is a bummer... Now I want to go swing dancing!
Oh, and what's with your never being there when I call to chat? Seriously, gosh! ;P
(ErunĂ¡mo)
By
Anonymous, at 2/03/2005 9:09 PM
I'm sorry!! :(
By
Beanie, at 2/04/2005 4:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home