My dear sick boyfriend . . .
Sadly Josh was sick last night so Kaitlin and I visited him and kept him company as he wasn't really going anywhere besides his bed. However, somehow he still managed to muster up enough energy to have a tickling/wrestling match with Kaitlin and I. (Who needs to go to the gym? Josh is exercise enough.) :P So we felt very much betrayed. After bringing him food and juice and taking good care of him, that's what we get in return?? Intense tickling?? So not fair! :P But we'll probably still feel sorry for him if he's stuck in bed again today . . . Sigh . . . What do we get ourselves into? :)


2 Comments:
*sigh* we're too nice for our own good. it was the food. if we didnt feed him, maybe he would have just stayed half dead. next time, we'll know for next time.
By
Anonymous, at 1/29/2005 2:26 PM
How dare anyone tickle Leanne! I mean seriously!
*tap* *tap*
(ErunĂ¡mo)
By
Anonymous, at 1/30/2005 4:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home