Sleepy . . .
Well, what a week it has been . . . Not really bad, just really busy. I've had an exam every day so far as well as a big Spanish project and work in Lane and stuff too. It's been alright though. On Monday night I talked to both my parents and my sister for about an hour each. That was good. I love talking to my family. I love them so much! We had quite a few good laughs! :) Then on Tuesday I got a package from my parents with some Easter treats and some info from back home that was cool. That was exciting!
Tuesday night (last night) Kaitlin, me, Beth, Charles, and Josh (for awhile) had a study "party" in Wood lounge. Yeah . . . we were definitely there all night. And when I say all night I mean ALL NIGHT! I headed back to my dorm at 7:20 AM. It was tons of fun except for the whole lack of sleep thing. We drank lots of coffee, made fun of Charles, ate junk food, worked on homework, listened to hours of music, complained about being tired and having so much to do, and generally had a very fun and not so sleep filled night. In contemplating the amount of work I got done I decided that although I probably did not get as much done as I could've without the fun distractions, had I been working in my room I most definitely would have fallen asleep and not been able to finish. So it probably worked out for the best. Except that I'm pretty tired now.
But yeah, I'm doing ok. My martial arts class got me a bit more energized and awake, which was good considering I had a math exam afterwards! So now I'm just hanging out in my room with the door locked to protect me from any foe who might wish to steal my precious clothespin. I am determined to make it until 9:00! Our team sucked as far as actually getting points, but hey, if I can not die that would be some representation at least! And yay for Kaitlin bring food to my barricade! :) I will survive! :)
Tuesday night (last night) Kaitlin, me, Beth, Charles, and Josh (for awhile) had a study "party" in Wood lounge. Yeah . . . we were definitely there all night. And when I say all night I mean ALL NIGHT! I headed back to my dorm at 7:20 AM. It was tons of fun except for the whole lack of sleep thing. We drank lots of coffee, made fun of Charles, ate junk food, worked on homework, listened to hours of music, complained about being tired and having so much to do, and generally had a very fun and not so sleep filled night. In contemplating the amount of work I got done I decided that although I probably did not get as much done as I could've without the fun distractions, had I been working in my room I most definitely would have fallen asleep and not been able to finish. So it probably worked out for the best. Except that I'm pretty tired now.
But yeah, I'm doing ok. My martial arts class got me a bit more energized and awake, which was good considering I had a math exam afterwards! So now I'm just hanging out in my room with the door locked to protect me from any foe who might wish to steal my precious clothespin. I am determined to make it until 9:00! Our team sucked as far as actually getting points, but hey, if I can not die that would be some representation at least! And yay for Kaitlin bring food to my barricade! :) I will survive! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home