Suhfy's Saga

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I miss Thailand!

I don't really remember what happened at the beginning of last week so I'm just going to skip to Thursday. If I'm forgetting something important from Monday thru Wednesday let me know and I'll add it! :) Anyway, on Thursday evening Ang and I went to the International Dinner hosted by the ISO as a fundraiser. It was awesome!! It had been so long since I had real international food! (Lane's attempts don't count.) The food was delicious! They really did a good job with it. The only sad thing was that it really made me miss Thailand and Burma. It brought back some good memories of stuff over there and made me want to go back. :( I love it over there . . . I would go back in a second if I could. But right now I have to worry about finishing school! So that's what I'm gonna do! I'll just have to enjoy authentic international food when I can! :)
Anyway, after that I went to the last Deaf Min meeting of the year, then watched part of a movie with Josh, Finn, and Kaitlin, then went to Lane to hang out for awhile. I finally started my homework around midnight I think. Not a good move on my part, but it was a good night. Sometimes homework just has to wait . . . :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home