Suhfy's Saga

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

LEAD Retreat

Two weekends ago I went up to a retreat center in New Hampshire for LEAD Conference with Gordon. It was awesome and I had a great time! It was just so good to get away from campus for awhile and focus on what I was going to be doing next year. We had seminars on different aspects of leading a ministry, time management, spiritual disciplines, and other things, as well as large group sessions on saying yes to things that the Lord places before you and taking things one day at a time with His guidance. It was also awesome to meet with the other Mexico Outreach leaders and start talking about next year. It's so fun seeing who you're actually going to be leading with and talking with them! So yeah, that was excellent! I had a great weekend and it was a very refreshing time! I feel so much better prepared to lead a ministry next year and I gained a greater understanding of the fact that I don't have to do everything by myself. God will be there to help me when I struggle and when I don't. He has given me a new confidence in my ability to lead through Him. It was an amazing time and one in which the Lord worked in my heart about many things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home