Suhfy's Saga

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Oh, what a beautiful morning! Oh, what a beautiful day!

I am doing splendidly right now! Last night was awesome and today has been great so far too!! Yesterday evening I got together with my Mexico group and we ate Chinese while remeniscing about our wonderful times together at Dios Habla Hoy. It was so great to see everyone again and spend some time together! Then after that I headed over to Woodland with Kaitlin and Finn and we watched The Incredibles! It was awesome!! I loved it! That is such a funny movie! I laughed so hard!! Definitely see it if you haven't yet!! It was so good! After the movie we came back over to Evans and chilled in the lounge. I fell asleep, then woke up when Kaitlin was going to leave so I just came up to my room and went back to sleep. I was in bed at 11:30!! Can you believe it?? Defnitely an early night for me! I was really tired for some reason. Not really sure why . . .
Then this morning I got up at 5:00 and me, Monica, Kira, and Seh-hee went to go watch the sunrise on Singing Beach. It was so gorgeous! I love the ocean and I love sunrises, so it was a wonderful start to the day. Today is absolutely beautiful!! After that we went to have breakfast at a little diner in Beverly, which was lots of fun. The food was delicious! We had a great time just talking together and enjoying each other's company.
Upon coming back to campus I decided to take a walk in the woods for awhile, which I did, then sat out by Gull for awhile. It was so peaceful and relaxing. Once again a glorious start to the day. So now I am in a great mood and am getting ready to write my New T journals. Yay for beautiful days, sunshine, and friends!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home