Suhfy's Saga

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I love weekends!

This past weekend was awesome! I loved it! On Friday night Ang, Arianne, and I had a great time together. We had a "girl night" which involved doing facials and stuff with all natural ingredients and having lots of fun scaring people who happened to come in! :) It was tons of fun and afterwards I felt quite clean and fresh! :) Funny how sticking gross combinations of stuff on your face and hands can make you feel cleaner. hehe. After that we watched a movie in the study room on Ang's floor and I slept over down there.
Saturday was kind of just a lazy day. I got up late, showered, did some laundry, watched a movie, had a wrestling match/tickle attack, went shopping and had dinner at the mall with Ang, then ate sherbet and played a game in the lounge with friends. It was quite the good time!! I very much enjoyed it!
Sunday I went to IDC as usual, which was good. Then I came back to my room, worked on some homework, then did some homework in Josh's room and ended up watching a movie with him, Kaitlin, and Finn later. We watched "The Life of David Gale" which was rather morbid, but still a good movie somehow. Yeah, it was a great movie . . .very thought provoking . . . After that I just hung out with Kaitlin for awhile chatting. I eventually came back to my room and went to bed. It was the nice end to a great weekend! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home