Friday at last . . . kind of
Today was a pretty good Friday I guess.
Had a great Deaf Table with Andrea, Cortney, and Lauren. It was a good time. We signed alot.
Found out that my roomie and I got our Evans suite for next year!! Woohoo! Yay Evans!! :)
Got free Richardson's icecream while babysitting. Thanks Judy! Yummy! :) Yeah, I get paid to eat icecream. Nice, huh? ;) And I got out early too. Even better.
Blew my first dandelion fluff of the season today. Summer is so close!! (Sorry for the weed spreading Grounds Crew.)
Gregory died again today. Not as bad as last time though. He started up again right away. Poor Gregory . . . please make it home in a couple weeks!
This evening has been completely unproductive. That's kind of depressing. I have so much to do this weekend . . .blah. Yeah, haven't really accomplished anything except joining a bunch of new Facebook groups and other such super important stuff. Yeah, about that . . . And I'll probably head to bed soon. Yes, I know it's a Friday night. Sleep is good. Who cares if it's early. :P
Had a great Deaf Table with Andrea, Cortney, and Lauren. It was a good time. We signed alot.
Found out that my roomie and I got our Evans suite for next year!! Woohoo! Yay Evans!! :)
Got free Richardson's icecream while babysitting. Thanks Judy! Yummy! :) Yeah, I get paid to eat icecream. Nice, huh? ;) And I got out early too. Even better.
Blew my first dandelion fluff of the season today. Summer is so close!! (Sorry for the weed spreading Grounds Crew.)
Gregory died again today. Not as bad as last time though. He started up again right away. Poor Gregory . . . please make it home in a couple weeks!
This evening has been completely unproductive. That's kind of depressing. I have so much to do this weekend . . .blah. Yeah, haven't really accomplished anything except joining a bunch of new Facebook groups and other such super important stuff. Yeah, about that . . . And I'll probably head to bed soon. Yes, I know it's a Friday night. Sleep is good. Who cares if it's early. :P


6 Comments:
I'll still probably be up when you wake up. :P
By
Brian, at 4/28/2006 10:37 PM
You're just not going to leave me alone, are you? :P
"The thing that I am hiding from one of my best friends (Joe Finn Jr) about the 7th grade, and that I really need to get off of my chest is that in the 7th grade I liked this guy, P*, but he liked my sister."
See? Really not all that exciting. But Dan should definitely not tell him about it. Cuz that would just be awkward and embarassing.
By
Beanie, at 4/29/2006 12:01 PM
aww... poor Leanne. I didn't think you'd surrender that easily.
By
Brian, at 4/29/2006 12:27 PM
*longish, high-pitched laugh!*
By
Anonymous, at 4/29/2006 9:26 PM
No, Dan should not tell. That was like 7 years ago. Not important now. And I've had a sister for my whole life. :)
By
Beanie, at 4/29/2006 10:57 PM
There's nothing left to tell! Seriously. I'm not just saying that. There really is nothing else.
By
Beanie, at 4/30/2006 6:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home