Suhfy's Saga

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random highlights

Some random things from today, both positive and negative:
+ hearing the birds singing when I "got up"
+ a nice hot shower
- having to get out of the nice hot shower
- leaving at 6 AM and having my Wood spot already taken when I returned at 6:30!! What the heck? Who's coming back on campus at 6:30 in the morning??
+ getting an unbeatable deal at CVS - $0.09 for a bag of candy. Yes, that's right, $0.09. The Deaf Min crew won't care that's it's Easter candy, right? ;)
- apparently it was "cut off Leanne day" on the way to school this morning
+ getting thank you notes and a mini goodbye celebration from our students at Bentley - they were so cute, it was really sweet
That pretty much sums up my day so far . . .Nothing else all that exciting except stress and insanity. Death until next Tuesday. Maybe after that I might be able to at least breathe. And maybe sleep too. That would be kinda nice . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home