Suhfy's Saga

Sunday, April 23, 2006

So much . . .

Yeah. I have way too much to blog about, so I'm just going to summarize as best as I can. I just spent an amazing week at home. I'm so glad that I decided to do that. It was so good to see Brian (and Dan too! :)) and just to be at home for awhile with my family. I enjoyed the break. Here's the basic breakdown of how it went and what I did:
- Surprised Brian for his birthday :) --> Tons of fun and an awesome time
- Surprised Dan, hung out, learned aerials :) --> Good times indeed
- Spent Easter with Brian's family --> lots of people, interesting but still a good time
- Job hunting, filling out what seemed like a gazillion applications, having to talk about myself in interviews --> blah
- Getting hired at Elmbrook Church Child Enrichment Center and at Target!!!! --> Woohoo! So excited!! All set for summer jobs. About having a life over the summer though . . .hmm.
- Hanging out with Tracy --> a good time as always :)
- Going shopping with my mommy --> :) yay
- Spending the weekend with Brian and his family --> I love his family. They're so much fun and very entertaining. Hehe. :)
- Attending Justin and Kelly's wedding --> Beautiful wedding. I loved it. It was so great to be able to share in the experience with them. I'm so happy for them.
- Getting to spend an unexpectedly large amount of time with Brian before and after the wedding --> spectacular, I'm so glad we were able to spend so much time together (oh, and his parents are super cool. They let him drive the Corvette home so that we would have some time to ourselves. Yeah, I like them. He says they like me too. Hehe. :) I'm okay with that.)
That pretty much sums it up. Basically it was a super week. I really cannot express how good it actually was. It was so good. I had some wonderful times and was able to relax and be refreshed for the last few weeks of school. Now back to work. *sigh* Yeah, about that . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home