Kind of a crazy day
Well, I guess it wasn't that crazy until I started working dinner. During the day I was just in Boston at the MFA and then at the Beantown Jazz Festival. (I realized how much I'm used to Wisconsin festivals. I was totally expecting it to be way bigger than it was! I mean, not that I've been spoiled by having the largest music fest in the world right next door or anything. . . :P) But yeah, it was still good. When I got back I went in to work and chatted with Sarah for a bit, then started working and realized how incredibly empty my shift was. So I called a ton of people and discovered how very few people are in their rooms on Saturday evenings. It ended up being a pretty crazy shift, but could've been so much worse. It actually wasn't too bad considering the circumstances. We were short 6 people due to a 1 mix-up, 1 no-show, and 4 empty spots on the shift anyway, so I ended up having one person at each station, two in the dishroom, and two cashing. And I ran around and was the second person at all the stations when they got busy. (yeah, that was exciting . . .) Thankfully we close at 6 on Saturday nights so it wasn't a long shift and we were surprisingly slow. That helped a lot!! So yeah, it ended up alright. Just a little stressful at first!
Now I'm going to go shower because I was able to squeeze in a bit of time at the gym and I'm all sweaty and gross. :P
On a side note: I'm leaning heavily back towards Argentina. Not completely, but yeah . . . we'll see. Blah. I hate decisions.
Now I'm going to go shower because I was able to squeeze in a bit of time at the gym and I'm all sweaty and gross. :P
On a side note: I'm leaning heavily back towards Argentina. Not completely, but yeah . . . we'll see. Blah. I hate decisions.


6 Comments:
geez... you should have been here. it was dead at Arby's! (until the usual after everything is clean and put away late night rush that puts you right back to where you were at 7:00)
By
Brian, at 10/01/2006 2:43 AM
How was your date? :P
By
Anonymous, at 10/02/2006 3:30 AM
ditto
By
Brian, at 10/02/2006 3:51 AM
Also, how was *your* date, Brian?
By
Anonymous, at 10/02/2006 4:06 AM
1)It was not a date.
2)The movie was good. Just as good the second time! :)
3)You had a date??
By
Beanie, at 10/02/2006 2:47 PM
I had a date!?
By
Brian, at 10/02/2006 3:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home