I should really work on my . . . Oh, what's this over here . . .?!
Yeah, about those distractions. There are so many other things that are more fun than writing a Spanish paper . . .
I found a Peruvian restaurant in Milwaukee! (Probably the only one in the whole state . . .)
I found a few songs online by Peruvian artists. They're pretty good. I kind of like them!
And my Spanish paper is still only 3 lines long . . . *sigh*
I found a Peruvian restaurant in Milwaukee! (Probably the only one in the whole state . . .)
I found a few songs online by Peruvian artists. They're pretty good. I kind of like them!
And my Spanish paper is still only 3 lines long . . . *sigh*


2 Comments:
Good luck!
BTW, wall-to-wall is posted now.
By
Anonymous, at 12/10/2006 12:19 AM
Why are you still up??
By
Anonymous, at 12/10/2006 4:16 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home