Suhfy's Saga

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I wasn't supposed to hear

But I did. And it hurt.
I don't know where he would get that impression from or why he would say that. Does he really think I don't care about what I do? I really respect him and the way that he interacts with students. But has it all been fake? Whenever I've talked to him has he really been thinking that I suck at what I do and that I shouldn't be a manager?
It would've been better if I just wouldn't have been there when I was. How could he not have seen me go by? Was he just being sarcastic? I don't know.
How do you go ask someone about something that you weren't supposed to hear in the first place?
I just don't get why he would say that. I never would've thought he felt that way. . . I really do try to do my best. Is it not enough?
Am I just blowing all of this out of proportion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home