posted by Beanie at 5:36 PM
Wow, that took me too long to figure out what "the short one" meant...Welcome back!
By Anonymous, at 12/10/2006 8:14 PM
Drok.Welcome to the land of the cows!
By Anonymous, at 12/10/2006 8:57 PM
Haha, someone other than I was called a dork for once.Welcome back shortie :)
By Brian, at 12/11/2006 3:47 PM
Wait, who was the first one then? I thought that was you. hehe
By Beanie, at 12/11/2006 8:16 PM
*sigh* Just because it took the person a while to figure it out you thought it was me? I see how it is... :PI bet it was Dan! I'd even bet my life!
By Brian, at 12/11/2006 11:23 PM
No, I don't think so... I think he's the second one... Who else says "drok"?
By Beanie, at 12/12/2006 12:26 AM
Hmm... the mystery of the unknown commenter...
By Brian, at 12/12/2006 12:34 AM
Reveal yourself!
By Brian, at 12/12/2006 12:40 AM
That wasn't you, dork? I posted the cows comment...--A tall person besides Plum
By Anonymous, at 12/12/2006 1:39 AM
no! It twasn't I
By Brian, at 12/12/2006 2:40 AM
I do not post under anonymous. That's so pre blogspot account.
By Brian, at 12/12/2006 2:43 AM
Hmm... Good point. Oh well.
By Anonymous, at 12/12/2006 3:02 AM
Could it have been Leanne's roomie? who else reads Leanne's blog?
By Brian, at 12/12/2006 3:11 AM
Post a Comment << Home
Hmmm. . .about me. I need one of those Danny descriptions like Angela has. :) Well, I'm tall, blond, kinda shy at first, and I love to laugh. And I love the Lord! And for Nolan: my eyes are a greenish color. :) That'll have to do for now.
View my complete profile
13 Comments:
Wow, that took me too long to figure out what "the short one" meant...
Welcome back!
By
Anonymous, at 12/10/2006 8:14 PM
Drok.
Welcome to the land of the cows!
By
Anonymous, at 12/10/2006 8:57 PM
Haha, someone other than I was called a dork for once.
Welcome back shortie :)
By
Brian, at 12/11/2006 3:47 PM
Wait, who was the first one then? I thought that was you. hehe
By
Beanie, at 12/11/2006 8:16 PM
*sigh* Just because it took the person a while to figure it out you thought it was me? I see how it is... :P
I bet it was Dan! I'd even bet my life!
By
Brian, at 12/11/2006 11:23 PM
No, I don't think so... I think he's the second one... Who else says "drok"?
By
Beanie, at 12/12/2006 12:26 AM
Hmm... the mystery of the unknown commenter...
By
Brian, at 12/12/2006 12:34 AM
Reveal yourself!
By
Brian, at 12/12/2006 12:40 AM
That wasn't you, dork? I posted the cows comment...
--A tall person besides Plum
By
Anonymous, at 12/12/2006 1:39 AM
no! It twasn't I
By
Brian, at 12/12/2006 2:40 AM
I do not post under anonymous. That's so pre blogspot account.
By
Brian, at 12/12/2006 2:43 AM
Hmm... Good point. Oh well.
By
Anonymous, at 12/12/2006 3:02 AM
Could it have been Leanne's roomie? who else reads Leanne's blog?
By
Brian, at 12/12/2006 3:11 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home