Feeling contemplative...
Hmm.
College, graduation, surrounded by opportunities for knowledge, why didn't I ever see them before or appreciate them as I can now that they will soon be gone?
Marriage, roomie planning her wedding, it depends when you ask me what I tell you.
What is it that I really want? Does it really matter what I want? Just send me where you want me, Lord. I don't really know what I want. Maybe that's the point...
Random flashbacks, unexpected memories, confused thoughts.
What an adventure life is! Only You know what tomorrow will bring!
And now for that Spanish paper...
College, graduation, surrounded by opportunities for knowledge, why didn't I ever see them before or appreciate them as I can now that they will soon be gone?
Marriage, roomie planning her wedding, it depends when you ask me what I tell you.
What is it that I really want? Does it really matter what I want? Just send me where you want me, Lord. I don't really know what I want. Maybe that's the point...
Random flashbacks, unexpected memories, confused thoughts.
What an adventure life is! Only You know what tomorrow will bring!
And now for that Spanish paper...


1 Comments:
"My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
he is my mighty right, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, O Leanne;
pour out your heart to him,
for God is our refuge."
--Psalm 62:1-2,5-8
~Y.A.E.
By
Anonymous, at 9/14/2007 12:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home