Suhfy's Saga

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Life is good

This week has gone well so far. And today is "Friday" cuz we have quad break! Yeah! I love it! The past few days in review:
Monday - not too eventful, a pretty good day. I got my Spanish test thing back though and I got a not so good grade on that. And for those of you who know me you know that Leanne very much does not like bad grades. Oddly enough I didn't totally freak out though. . .Now I know what she's looking for and how she grades so I'll hopefully be able to do better on the next one. I understood all the concepts, I just didn't use all the big grammar terminology that she was looking for. So now I know for next time . . . Monday night my parents called from New Mexico before they got ready to go home. It was nice to talk to them and update them on all the latest info. They had a good vacation which was very good to hear! I can't wait for pictures! :)
Tuesday - another good day. After CCC I went to go grab a quick breakfast and go back to my room but I ended up staying and eating with Andrew (a guy from my O-Crew). We had an excellent conversation and ended up sitting there for over two hours just talking about God and our relationship to Him and all sorts of stuff. It was absolutely awesome! I hadn't had a good indepth conversation of that nature for awhile so I found it ver refreshing. By the time we were ready to leave people were coming in to eat lunch though . . .lol. In Western Civ that afternoon we got our exams back and I did really well. I wasn't expecting to do that well at all. I was so relieved!! Later that night I had small group Bible study, then watched Game 1 of the Sox vs. Yankees. That was lots of fun and I wasn't even deaf when it was done, even after sitting next to Josh. :) Then I finished my Spanish homework and later Josh and I watched part of movie out at Gull Pond. It was a good day!
Today! - going really well so far. Our Western Lit teacher pretty much all but handed us the exam to look at . . . told us all the essays and gave us some really good clues as to the rest of the exam. No complaints here! It was awesome! So now I know exactly what to study for that. Then I went and got my classic lunch! :) (see previous post) The rest of the day is looking good. Game 2 between the Sox and Yankees tonight! I'm excited! Other than that not too much planned right now. Looking forward to the four day weekend!! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home