New baseball fan : )
Yeah, so I realized today that I've just watched more baseball in the past week than I have in my entire life previously . . .And I loved it! I actually really like watching it. I'm learning new things about it too! Today I actually learned what it means to be a "wild card" team and I learned what a sack fly is! I'm liking this. I think I'm becoming a baseball fan! :)


7 Comments:
"Failure to declare what that card is!"
(Erunámo)
By
Anonymous, at 10/09/2004 9:51 PM
Failure to say "I love Leanne!"
Saying the name of the game.
:P
(Erunámo)
By
Anonymous, at 10/10/2004 8:30 PM
LOL. I love you guys! You're awesome! :)
By
Beanie, at 10/11/2004 12:52 PM
/me Snickers
"Talking!"
:P
(Erunámo)
By
Anonymous, at 10/11/2004 3:57 PM
lol
One of my personal favorites was "Failure to tell a story."
:)
(Erunámo)
By
Anonymous, at 10/12/2004 1:09 AM
Yeah, either that or me having like 15 cards before the game even started!! lol
By
Beanie, at 10/12/2004 5:02 PM
Ah yes, that's gotta be one of my favorites as well!
(Erunámo)
By
Anonymous, at 10/12/2004 6:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home