Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Swing City!!!

I had a great time last night!! It was so much fun! A couple girls from the group ended up not being able to go, so it was just four of us (me, Matt, Monica, and Tom), but we still had a really good time. First we went out for Thai, which was amazing. I hadn't had Thai food in so long. I think I was going into withdrawal. :) I had tom kha gai and pad thai. It was delicious! Then we headed off to Swing City. Somehow we managed to get lost on the way, so it took us awhile to get there, but we did eventually find it! Unfortunately we missed the lesson though, so Matt wasn't too sure of what to do, but we had fun with it. He knew enough to get by at first and then by watching other people and working on it he was able to pick up some more. I just learned a little while ago too, so I wasn't expecting too much. We had a really great time though! I loved it! That was the first time that I had ever been anywhere to actually dance and it was so much fun. A bunch of people from our dorm are going this coming Friday . . . I might just have to go again . . . :) I definitely had a great night!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home