A Work in Progress
As you can probably tell from last night's entry I've been struggling with some things within myself lately. It has been good though. God has been working on me and I can see the ways that He is drawing me to Himself. Last night's thoughts were probably amplified by my tiredness, so they might seem like a bit of an exaggeration, but at the same time I don't think they should be disregarded, because that was what I was feeling at the time. Whether the feelings were amplified or not, the basic foundations of them were still the same. However, even now God has already started to bring me some peace and to focus my gaze on Him. That is not to say that everything is magically all better, but He is molding me into who He wants me to be through all of this. So I am trying to look to Him for my strength and to find my worth in Him rather than things around me. I pray that I will continue to be unsatisfied so that He can fill me with His pure joy and peace. May my soul long earnestly for Him and desire nothing else. Only He can fill me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home