Suhfy's Saga

Monday, November 08, 2004

My day just got 100% better!!!

I get to see my sister!!! I am SOO EXCITED!! Yay!! I just bought my ticket and I get spend a week with Heidi and Brock down in Florida! I can't wait! I want to see her so much! (By the way, I would just like to thank Liz so, so much for telling me about expedia.com. You made this all possible! Thanks you so much!!) :) Yay!! I get to see my sister! I AM SO HAPPY!! (Okay, so I know I'm getting really excited about this, but if you only got to see your sister once or twice a year, you'd be excited to. So let me have my moment. :P) Hehe. :) Yeah, totally just made my day!!

2 Comments:

  • Yay!! /me claps! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

    When do you go?

    (ErunĂ¡mo)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2004 2:00 PM  

  • psst... leanne... could you please pass along my apologies to tara for waking her up? I think I woke her up.. :(

    (ErunĂ¡mo)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2004 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home