Suhfy's Saga

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Still doing well

This week has gone well so far. Yesterday in my dance class I learned how to do the salsa/mambo, which was tons of fun. I'm really enjoying that class. And I must say it had been quite some time since I had heard Ricky Martin's "Livin' la Vida Loca." Yeah . . .lol. It was a good time though. I have also managed to get a fair amount of sleep this week, which has been nice. Although sleep is somewhat overrated it is still a good thing. :P
I would also just like to say that God is amazing! Earlier today my heart was feeling somewhat burdened by something and I lifted it up to the Lord and just asked that He would guide me in knowing how to deal with it. Within half an hour He had already answered my prayer and put my heart at peace. It was so incredible to see how quickly He worked and the comfort that He brought me! I am so thankful! God is awesome!! :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home