Suhfy's Saga

Monday, January 24, 2005

My actual birthday . . .

On Sunday Kaitlin and I once again slept in pretty late, but it didn't really matter cuz there was nowhere to go anyway. There was over two feet of snow on the ground and Massachusetts had declared it a state of emergency because the roads weren't clear. So we weren't going anywhere. I did want to go back to my room though, so I brought back the few things that I had over there and came back to my room to open my package from my parents and other gifts that I had received from friends. Dan also called to wish me a happy birthday. :) However, for some reason Evans did not have hot water, so then I decided just to go back over to Kaitlin's. So I gathered up all my stuff once again, and trekked over there. I took a shower, we had some lunch, then worked on some homework, went to supper, had pseudo church with her church group, then went back to work on more homework. It was a fairly laid back day due to all the snow and everything being cancelled. And I was officially 18!! Yay!!! No longer a minor!! (except in nickname) :)

2 Comments:

  • Yep! He did call to wish you a Happy Birthday! :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/24/2005 8:49 PM  

  • you are my FAVORITE psuedo roomie!! take a shower, do your laundry, anytime, wood is good and reliable, unlike evans.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/24/2005 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home