Suhfy's Saga

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Threes

Well, I'm finally doing the little "three" survey that is being passed around. Sorry it took me so long Kaitlin!! Here you go:

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:

Leanne, Beanie, Suhfras

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
guineabeanie, suhfy

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

generally a patient person, my good memory, my love for the world

THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
I procrastinate on everything, sometimes too shy, don't say how I'm feeling

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:

German, Dutch, Polish

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
losing my parents or sister in a car accident, horror movies, Dan's Gollum voice

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
laughter, milk, contacts (glasses)

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
clothespin, Washington Island sweatshirt, jeans

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
Jars of Clay, Switchfoot, Audio Adrenaline

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:

Redemption, The Houseplant Song, Faith Enough

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
Driving out to MA, not procrastinating, biking across WI

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:

God, honest conversation, laughter

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
I have worked at a zoo, I was accident prone as a child, I name all my appliances

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:

Love for the Lord, nice eyes, good sense of humor


THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
Make decisions, pretend not to be ticklish, get up the first time my alarm clock goes off

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
Biking, swimming, spending awesome times with friends


THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
Sleep, be somewhere warm and sunny, spend some quality time with God

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
Elementary school teacher, orphanage worker, something having to do with traveling/missions

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
Singapore, Thailand, New Zealand

THREE KID'S NAMES:
Luke, Kosharah, Brendon

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Travel to Europe and Africa, Impact someone's life for Christ, Have a family

THREE WAYS YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
I don't wear make up or get all fancy every day, I love motorbikes, three-wheeling, and cool cars, I don't mind getting dirty

THREE WAYS YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:

I love to cook, I cry at sad movies, I enjoy chivalry

THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:

Angela, Dan, Heather

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home