Suhfy's Saga

Thursday, May 05, 2005

And it continues . . .

Wow. My awesome day just kept getting better! After having a meeting with next year's Mexico Outreach leaders (which was a great time) I met up with Ang and some others from the WAC and admissions to go to Crane's Beach for a clambake. I hadn't the slightest idea what a clambake involved except clams of course, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! It was incredible!! Basically it was a catered event with amazing food including a whole fresh lobster for each of us, mussels, clam chowder, corn on the cob, corn muffins, and watermelon. It was absolutely phenomonal!! I never realized that I like seafood so much!! New England is amazing! So pretty much I had a $50+ meal for free. The catch? Participate in the admission's office photoshoot while we were there. Basically, letting people take a crap load of pictures of you doing random things on the beach, eating, talking, etc. Actually, creating a huge fake scenario of what Gordon is like for perspectives. Yes, because a normal daily activity for Gordon students is eating lobster on a private beach with color coordinated blankets, pillows, and tiki torches . . uh-huh . . .right. So yeah, that was all really fake, but hey, the food was awesome! No complaints about pictures here!!
Then after getting back from that I ran to my next event of the evening which was going with Deaf Min to Captain Dusty's to get ice cream. That was also fun and a nice wrap-up to the evening. I love hanging out with all my Deaf Min friends. :)
So that was my incredibly awesome day! I loved it! And now all of you are having a heart attack because I just posted twice in one day!! ;) hehe Don't expect the trend to continue. :)

1 Comments:

  • Hehe...how does it feel to sell your soul for a lobster/seafood dinner?...I know still feels pretty good...eh?

    By Blogger Ang, at 5/07/2005 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home