Kosharah! Thailand! Burma!
Wow, so the most exciting thing just happened!! I'm so excited!! Those of you who know me know that when I was in Thailand a year or so ago I spent a week of that in Burma with a friend who I met at Grace who was student teaching there. We totally had a great time in Burma and got to know each other really well. She really wanted to open an orphanage in Burma, which is why we went over there in the first place. So we both came back to the States after leaving Thailand, but she was in Colorado and I was in Wisconsin, so yeah . . .And because I suck at keeping in touch I didn't email her at all . . .for the past year and a half . . .yeah, basically I'm a horrible person. . .BUT! I just finally emailed her this afternoon because I've been thinking about her for the past year and a half and I was finally like, "Wow, I really need to email her!" So I did, but I wasn't sure if that was even still her email address. But I already got a response back!! I was so incredibly excited!!!!! And she's going back to Thailand in January, which is amazing. She's gonna start an orphanage there with someone else and then maybe eventually move to Burma, which is so exciting! So yeah, that totally just made my night! It was so awesome to hear from her!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home