Suhfy's Saga

Friday, September 23, 2005

Yeah, I know . . .

Ok, so I haven't updated in a while. That's why I'm doing it now! This week went well, but was pretty busy as usual. Oh, I should update about last weekend though.
Last weekend was awesome. The retreat for GCSM was amazing and I feel like I learned so much! It was just a really great time to get away and focus on ministry stuff without everything else in the way. We spent some really valuable time as a Mexico team going over what we saw for the trip this year and what we want it to be about. So that was an awesome planning time. The COM branch times were also wonderful. It was so much fun getting to know everyone, including Barb Schreur (a really fun, incredible lady), as well as brainstorming ways to improve our ministries as a group. I was also able to spend some time alone thinking about Deaf Min and coming up with ideas for that. A really powerful part of the weekend was at the end when we just had a large group prayer time and the chapel staff annointed each one of us, signifying that God has called us to our ministries and that He will work through and in us. It was just really encouraging to be reminded that we don't have to do this on our own and that God is the one who is really in charge. So overall the weekend was very informative, encouraging, and rejuvenating!
Not much has happened this week. I had two exams on Wednesday, which was insane as I really didn't study for them that much. I feel like I did alright though. Then that night I was absolutely exhausted so I went to bed early and had a wonderful sleep before waking up early for Mexico Outreach meeting at 6:30 AM! (That's what happens when you combine 6 people who have hectic schedules and try to find a time to meet!!) That was good as always. Deaf Min was small this week as lots of people had things to do, but it was still a good time. Other than that not too much going on . . .Glad it's Friday!! So yeah, that's my not-so-exciting life. Now you know why I don't update very often! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home