Ansel Adams
Well, I should probably be in bed sleeping right now, but I'm trying to stay fairly consistent with updates, so I'll just try to keep it short. Today I went to IDC as usual, which was good, then afterwards we all went to the MFA (Museum of Fine Arts) in Boston because Jen and Andrea had assignments to do for classes that they are in. So I just decided to tag along with them rather than take a different car to church. Upon arriving at the MFA I discovered that they had a special exhibition of Ansel Adams, which totally made my day! They had a collection of over 100 original prints done by Ansel Adams throughout his career. It was incredible! I spent most of my time at the museum just in that exhibit looking at all the pictures. Yeah, I loved it. It was so neat to see the real thing. They look so much better as originals. (By the way, for those of you who are currently scratching your heads wondering who Ansel Adams is, he is an amazing black and white photographer who does mostly landscape and nature shots.) So that was my spectacular afternoon! Then I just came back, had dinner, and worked on homework, while making fun phonetic sounds with Bonnie. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home