Suhfy's Saga

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sometimes it pays to be nice . . .literally

So I was managing brunch today, so of course I was working super hard standing behind the salad bar. I was talking to a girl from my floor when a guy came up to her and asked if he could use her mealcard for lunch. She said sorry, she was actually using someone else's card. Knowing that I had way too many mealpoints to use up by the end of the year I jumped in and said, "Here, use mine. I have a ton of mealpoints left." To which he replied, "Oh, thanks. . .Hey, do you wanna sell any?" So I'm selling him 100 mealpoints for $25. Really good deal for him, some money for me, fewer of my mealpoints down the drain - everyone's happy. And to think I was only trying to be nice. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home