Last day of classes!!
Woohoo! Only one class of the semester left! Super excited. Unfortunately, that does not mean I'm done. Those three exams and two ridiculously huge projects next week kind of put a damper on things . . . Oh well. I'm close anyway . . . I can't believe this year is nearly done already. Wow. Halfway done with college . . .


15 Comments:
Yeah, no kidding . .
I get home May 15thish. Looking forward to seeing you this summer!
By
Beanie, at 5/03/2006 7:45 PM
Nessly!
By
Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 2:07 AM
oooo... that's a good one!
By
Brian, at 5/04/2006 4:18 PM
Uh... Did you mean "Dandelion"?
By
Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 11:41 PM
Hmm... That brings back memories of elementary school...
By
Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 11:43 PM
I seem to recall being called "Dandelion" in elementary school, though I don't really remember any specifics (except that it probably was on the playground somewhere).
By
Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 11:45 PM
Yeah I think it happened only once or twice. Meh.
Ahh, her "alleged" sister... whose name is Heidi (did I spell that right?)!
By
Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 11:48 PM
Nice!
By
Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 11:50 PM
Well, it is her blog, after all.
Hi Leanne! :)
By
Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 11:53 PM
Yeah, she is blond.
By
Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 11:58 PM
you guys are strange. :P
Leanne will have a heart attack when she sees 23 comments. hehe.
By
Brian, at 5/05/2006 1:36 AM
"hehe"??? You're terrible!
By
Anonymous, at 5/05/2006 9:29 AM
well... I don't really want her to have a heart attack... that would be bad.
Leanne, when you read this multitude of comments, please, even if you feel the urge to, don't have a heart attack.
By
Brian, at 5/05/2006 11:07 AM
LOL!!! You guys are absolutely hilarious. I love you.
1)Yes, that is how you spell my sister's name.
2)Yes, I do read the names and I did count the Dans! :)
3)No, I did not have a heart attack (obviously), but I was rather surprised to see 26 comments on one post!
4)The blond is coming back. Slowly . . .
5)Joe, you don't even know him, so it really doesn't matter who it is.
By
Beanie, at 5/05/2006 11:35 AM
I am glad that you didn't have a heart attack (but that wasn't obvious).
By
Brian, at 5/05/2006 1:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home