Cooled down
Ok, I've cooled down a bit now. I just had a lovely "date" with Andrea and we had a nice little chat over some coffee and donuts. It was good to spend some time with her. :) I'm thinking a bit more clearly now and not really worrying about the previous post. Well, that's not completely true. It's still bothering me a little, but I care less about it than I did a couple hours ago. Maybe I'll talk to him at work tomorrow. Eh. We'll see. Whatever. I know I've done my best. He can think what he likes I guess. I'm just kind of sad that my view of him is tainted now. Yeah, blah. Not gonna think about it right now. I have an exam to study for and a paper to write. Oh yes, and a boy to call. :) Maybe I should do some studying first though. . .


1 Comments:
I'm sorry to hear about the last post, but I'm glad you're doing a little better now. :) I look forward to talking to you soon! :)
By
Brian, at 12/17/2006 10:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home