Suhfy's Saga

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Going to the World Series!!

Yeah!! The Sox are going to the World Series!! Last night's game was absolutely awesome!! I watched the game with Kat, Caitlin, and some other people on their floor. It was tons of fun! When the game ended we all went nuts! It was so exciting!! Everyone ran out to the Quad and was screaming and yelling and jumping around. Definitely a good time! I still can't believe that the Sox are actually going to the Series! It seems so surreal . . . They made history last night . . .That is so cool!! Four games in a row . . .wow! Anyway, after jumping around and cheering for about 20 minutes I hung out with Kaitlin, Josh, and Jeremy outside of Wood talking til around 1. It got to be a little chilly after awhile, standing around in 35 degree weather in sandals and one thin sweater . . . :P So then we got some warmer clothes on and Josh, Kaitlin, and I went to the castle and hung out there for quite awhile just talking and looking at the stars. Then we got some early morning dessert at Denny's and got back to campus around 5 AM. Yeah . . . didn't really get much homework done last night. Leanne needs to work on the whole time management thing. :P Next week isn't looking much better with the Sox playing in the Series. More late nights! Yeah! Lol. Gotta love it . . . I'm excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home