Life outside the bubble!
Today I got out of the bubble for awhile and went to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston with Matt Frost. We went to do an assignment we have for Western Civ and it was actually lots of fun. The Museum is really cool! I loved it! After we got our packet of questions out of the way we got to spend some time actually enjoying ourselves and looking at some stuff. It was really neat! I had forgotten how fun museums are . . .It had been awhile since I had been to one. I think that might've been my first time in an art museum too. I should actually go the Milwaukee Art Museum some time . . .I think I would like it. I had a really good time today looking at all the stuff at the MFA. And we didn't even get to see everything. I'll have to go back again some time and look around some more. I definitely enjoyed it!


1 Comments:
I remember a time at the Milwaukee Public Museum... Oh wait, never mind---we had fun at Brian's house, of course!
lol
(ErunĂ¡mo)
By
Anonymous, at 10/23/2004 6:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home