Suhfy's Saga

Friday, October 29, 2004

What a week it has been . . .

Well, it has been a week since I posted last so I should probably update a bit. I'll just go with the highlights to keep it short and sweet.
Sunday - new church with Matt (wasn't bad), homework, Sox winning Game 2!!
Monday - power outage, shower in the dark! (kind of), called Heidi, parents called
Tuesday - bible study (always a good time), Sox win Game 3!!
Wednesday - Got package from my parents!!, La Vida YES in Lynn helping with Spanish speaking kids, watching Game 4 with the Gillies gang on the Gillies couch, but yet not in Gillies . . . how does that work? :P (Thanks Josh! That was awesome! :P), running in and out of the game during commercials to see the awesome lunar eclipse (It was so cool!!), watching history as the Red Sox WIN THE WORLD SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 86 YEARS!!!!!!, celebrating with everyone out on the Quad!!
Thursday - attempting to eat sushi while taking notes in Old Testament :)
Today - taking Spanish exam for 2.5 hours (man that took a long time . . .), It's Friday!!
So that has pretty much been the week. I would definitely have to say that the Red Sox winning the World Series was the highlight. Wow. That was absolutely awesome!!! So yeah, not a bad week overall. The weekend is looking to be pretty good too. Busy, but good. Going to see Switchfoot tomorrow!! I'm so excited!!

1 Comments:

  • U know that the Spanish exam was actually ur high point and all other events paled in comparison! Except your beautiful spring schedule!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2004 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home