Home (well, one of them) again!
Well, I'm back in Wisconsin now. I got back last night, unpacked, chatted with my parents for awhile and went to bed. It's good to be home for awhile even though I love it out at Gordon. I was so excited to see my parents again! I had missed them. La Vida went great! I loved it! Some of it was definitely a challenge, but it was just such an awesome experience. I'm so glad I went! I might post more about that later or you can just ask me about it. My dad picked me up on Saturday after La Vida in my "new" car (new for me, not a new car) and then we drove back home with a stop at Niagra Falls. That was amazing! I had never been to the Falls before, so that was really cool to see. I got some neat pictures I think. Then we were ahead of schedule a bit so we stopped at the dunes in Michigan for a couple hours also. It was such a nice day! It was great to see the dunes again! :) And then we came back home, so here I am. Today I slept in then did my laundry, started unpacking a little bit, and ran a few errands. Tonight I have a Kids Kamp meeting! I'm so excited for that in August! I love Kids Kamp! So anyway, that's what's up with me. Now I have to go eat dinner, so I'll update more later!!!


1 Comments:
WELCOME BACK TO WISCONSIN!!!! !!
(ErunĂ¡mo)
By
Anonymous, at 5/31/2005 11:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home