Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Swing City!!

Last night was so awesome!! After getting all sassy looking I went to Swing City with our crew and had an absolute blast!! It was definitely one of my top two trips to Swing City. I danced so hard and had so much fun! It was amazing! I was really really disgustingly sweaty by the end of the night, but it was so worth it. My favorite dance of the night was probably a song that I danced with Yani, one of the sweet old guys who's there every week. It was a fast song and we just had a great time with it. I loved it! So much fun!! It was definitely a great last trip of the year and a great way to end the semester before summer! Awesome times . . . Oh! And Kaitlin and I even danced a couple songs together too, just for old times sake. :) One of the songs that we danced to we did a great job and decided that it had topped our awesome dancing at Winter Ball. So that was exciting!! Yay for Kaitlin and I being great dance partners! :) hehe. So yes, that was my absolutely fantastic evening!! I love swing dancing! :)

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home