I lied . . .
Ok, so I lied. That wasn't my last post at Gordon. I am sitting here with an hour to burn before leaving for La Vida and absolutely nothing to do because I am no longer a resident of any dorm here. So I'm just kind of hanging out in Lane on the computer waiting for 4:45 to come so that I can go get food. I'm hungry. So anyway, here I am. I got all my stuff packed up last night and even got 5 hours of sleep too! :) I'm excited about La Vida but it will be so good to go home afterwards also. Haven't been there in a while . . . :) Anyway, see some of you soon, others not so soon. Love you all!


1 Comments:
Which computer did you use in Lane? Theirs or yours? Cuz if it was the public ones then you were indeed truthful...see your previous post...
By
Ang, at 5/30/2005 3:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home