Nothing too exciting . . .
Yeah, yeah, I'm finally updating. I know it's been forever as usual. You all should be used to it by now. You know I don't update that often. But anyway, not too much going on here. Lately I've been either driving around picking up or dropping off job applications or sitting at home waiting for the places where I have applied to call. Exciting I know . . . Yeah, needless to say I'm still looking for a job. So when I'm not actually working on applying or looking for work I'm pretty bored. Not much going on. But hopefully I'll find something soon. Things haven't been all boring though. I've had some good times hanging out with friends that I haven't seen in 4ish months (and those that I saw every day at Gordon too. Don't worry, I'm not forgetting you Ang. hehe). A week or so ago I went swing dancing, which was awesome as usual! I love it . . .so much fun! Other than that just hanging out, getting beat up, the usual. :P It's been fun. Last night was the first Ave of the summer (church college group) which was great. It was so refreshing to be at church and worship with all my peers again. And to see everyone again too. I definitely squealed when I saw Andy and gave him a huge hug. I felt really girly . . . yeah . . anyway. So that was great to be back to again. Other than that not too much going on. Looking for a job is the main thing. Those of you who have seen me, let me know if I'm forgetting anything . . .Otherwise I'll update again in a while. No guarantees it'll be soon! :)


2 Comments:
nessly!
Yay for swing dancing! :)
(Who Else?)
By
Anonymous, at 6/09/2005 6:01 PM
Yea for Andy hugs! And seeing Gordon friends at home! And the Ave!...
By
Ang, at 6/15/2005 7:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home