The past while
Ok, so it's been a while since I actually updated, so I figured I probably should. Classes are going well overall. There are naturally some that I enjoy more than others, but such is life. I'm taking more education classes this semester so it has been nice to feel like what I am doing is actually useful for my major. Other than that I have been keeping busy with homework, work, ministries, and friends. Recent things that have been going on:
- Last weekend was a great three-day weekend including: Beth Melillo and Charles!!, swimming in the freezing cold ocean at 9 PM, hanging out with people and watching TV after getting Chinese
- This week was the first Deaf Ministry meeting of this year! It went pretty well overall. I was really nervous about it and felt rather inadequate as a leader, but hopefully that will get better as the year goes on. It was good to have the ministry started at least. And people actually came, which was encouraging as well!
- $1 day at Captain Dusty's on Tuesday!! We went as a floor to celebrate fall birthdays.
- Talking to my boy on the phone for a couple hours. :) hehe
- Working on homework and such . . .blah.
Anyway, that's what's been going on with me lately. I know, I have such an exciting life! Lol. Nonetheless, I will continue updating here and there. :)
- Last weekend was a great three-day weekend including: Beth Melillo and Charles!!, swimming in the freezing cold ocean at 9 PM, hanging out with people and watching TV after getting Chinese
- This week was the first Deaf Ministry meeting of this year! It went pretty well overall. I was really nervous about it and felt rather inadequate as a leader, but hopefully that will get better as the year goes on. It was good to have the ministry started at least. And people actually came, which was encouraging as well!
- $1 day at Captain Dusty's on Tuesday!! We went as a floor to celebrate fall birthdays.
- Talking to my boy on the phone for a couple hours. :) hehe
- Working on homework and such . . .blah.
Anyway, that's what's been going on with me lately. I know, I have such an exciting life! Lol. Nonetheless, I will continue updating here and there. :)


1 Comments:
not just yours!
By
Ang, at 9/12/2005 9:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home