Suhfy's Saga

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Yes, it has arrived!! An update!!

Yes, I am FINALLY updating!! So, where to begin? The summer ended well with Kids Kamp. I had a great time and got to know a sweet bunch of girls. There were a few adventures and definitely an awesome swing dance involved as well!! ;) I then had a week to get ready to come back here to school, so I spent time packing, seeing friends, and all that fun stuff. I then drove out to school with my parents in my new (not so new) car, Gregory. (Yes, his name is Gregory.) :) We stopped in PA where I got to see my good friend Stacey and catch up with her. That was a good time. Then we drove the rest of the way out with a night over in Connecticut and arrived here Monday midday. It was so great to see everyone again and to be back on campus!! Monday night Kaitlin and I unpacked our stuff enough so that we could sleep, then hung out with friends for awhile. On Tuesday I took my parents up to Rockport so they could see the more touristy side of the North Shore. That was fun. It was just a really nice way to spend our time before they left. Then I continued to unpack and stuff in the room. Classes started last Wednesday and have been going since except for the weekend of course. Last weekend was awesome!! On Saturday Kaitlin, Finn, Tory, and I went to the beach and had an amazing time playing in the waves, swimming, and laying in the sun. It was so much fun!! Then on Sunday Jen and I went to IDC for the first time this year. It was good to see everyone there. This week was pretty hectic but not too bad overall. Just lots of work and then the ministry fair today/yesterday. So I was getting ready for Deaf Min and Mexico Outreach for that. So I was pretty busy. A few late nights in there (well, early mornings). I'm really glad that it's Friday now. I'm going to use the long weekend to relax, catch up, and have some fun too hopefully.
So yeah, that's a pretty brief update of what I've been up to lately. Sorry for the lack of info for the past two months. I'll try to keep you all better updated now that I'm back into blogging mode. We'll see. :P

2 Comments:

  • Aww. Thanks Joe/Finn. :) I'm sorry for not saying goodbye! I won't let it happen again! :) I miss you too. I feel bad for not really seeing you much this summer except for that once. Hope you have a great school year and I will be sure to come say hi at Christmas!!

    By Blogger Beanie, at 9/03/2005 10:55 AM  

  • Hooray for swing dancing!!! And for long, sweaty, hilarious practices! And for an amusing remote (or rather its amazing ability to end up on the floor)!
    :D


    (He who needs a new parenthetical phrase)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/04/2005 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home