Suhfy's Saga

Monday, June 27, 2005

Blah, blah, blah . . .

Yes, I am finally updating my blog again. Blah, blah, blah, not responsible enough, blah, blah, blah, update your blog, blah, blah, blah. :P So anyway, due to the fact that I really don't feel like updating my blog I am going to keep it short and sweet. Not all that much has been going on anyway besides a few major things. So here are the main points:
- I finally have a job (it's boring, but it pays well so it'll work for the summer - i'm doing assembly for a manufacturing company, woohoo)
- I am dating Brian again - yes, we got back together again. ask me about it and i'll tell you.
- My sister is up for two weeks to visit - Yay!! :)
- I've had good times hanging out with friends from church and school, including the Ave
Ok, I can't think of anything else of major importance. Let me know if I'm forgetting something and I'll add it. Other than that don't expect another update soon. I'm pretty much just working every day now and hanging out with friends when I can. So yeah, not terribly much to tell about. Hope everyone is having a good summer and enjoying the time off school! Love you all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home