Yes, it is indeed 74 here.
Might I first point out that I should really be working on homework right now because I have way too much to get done before next Wednesday. However, I'm going out to lunch with Meg in like 25 minutes, so I really don't have any motivation to start that homework as I would not be able to get much done. So on that note, an update about my life recently.
-Last night was the last Deaf Min hang-out/party thing for the year. We went to Lauren's house and had brownie sundaes and talked for like 3 hours. It was much fun! :) I loved just sitting and talking with everyone for so long and laughing the whole time at the funny stories that Kat and Charity tell. Conversation ranged all the way from weird medical things like babies with two heads to sibling rivalry to landlords to drowning horses (thanks for that one Matt :) hehe) to ovulating to drinking, smoking, and fire alarms to kidneys to spiders to so much more. It was a great night of fun and laughing together with friends. :)
-Today it is 74 degrees and the sun is shining. I love it!! I'm wearing my fun orange and red flowered skirt that I like with an orange tank top. I feel summery. It's fun. :) It is so incredibly nice out!!
-I got $46 back for some of my books that I resold to the bookstore. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount as I wasn't sure how much I would actually get for them. I mean, compared to what I payed for them it really isn't much at all, but I was glad to get anything at all! The rest I will try to pawn off on freshmen next year. :)
Today is a great day so far. Unfortunately, studying must begin soon. Oh well, at least I will be able to look out the window and enjoy the breeze coming in. But now off to lunch! :)
-Last night was the last Deaf Min hang-out/party thing for the year. We went to Lauren's house and had brownie sundaes and talked for like 3 hours. It was much fun! :) I loved just sitting and talking with everyone for so long and laughing the whole time at the funny stories that Kat and Charity tell. Conversation ranged all the way from weird medical things like babies with two heads to sibling rivalry to landlords to drowning horses (thanks for that one Matt :) hehe) to ovulating to drinking, smoking, and fire alarms to kidneys to spiders to so much more. It was a great night of fun and laughing together with friends. :)
-Today it is 74 degrees and the sun is shining. I love it!! I'm wearing my fun orange and red flowered skirt that I like with an orange tank top. I feel summery. It's fun. :) It is so incredibly nice out!!
-I got $46 back for some of my books that I resold to the bookstore. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount as I wasn't sure how much I would actually get for them. I mean, compared to what I payed for them it really isn't much at all, but I was glad to get anything at all! The rest I will try to pawn off on freshmen next year. :)
Today is a great day so far. Unfortunately, studying must begin soon. Oh well, at least I will be able to look out the window and enjoy the breeze coming in. But now off to lunch! :)


1 Comments:
geez... the nice weather finally made it out to you? :P
I thought I'd let you know it's a chilly 59ยบ here. go ahead, rub it in.
By
Brian, at 5/05/2006 1:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home